Tuesday 19 June 2012

On the road to.......recovery, hopefully...I think x

Hey all Sorry its been so long since I last wrote, its been an up and down Journey. Well I think my tablets are finally kicking in, I get some really good days. I can now walk to town with my baby girl and even take the kids to school on my own or with baby girl. Yes I still have bad thoughts from the pure-o, but I am still learning to let the thought be and carry on. I will get there. But on other fronts things are bad. My husband has developed a addiction to a game called world of warcraft and its getting me down. He has let his business go down the toilet basically and we have stopped using the car for the summer to try and get a smaller car in the fall, but not a lot of money is coming in. I subconsciousnessly started to punish him by buying on eBay which I have now stopped cause it was causing more harm to the family. Now I just swear at him. Im toying with the idea of writing a book about my experiences with pure-o and Hyperemsis gravim during my last pregnancy. On other bad news a old school friend died the other week and her funeral was today but thanks to hubby I couldn't go as it was in the next village, but sent cards. She was happily married with 6 kids. Life is so unfair. OK I will try to remember to write next week. Love TAM X

No comments:

Post a Comment