Monday 30 January 2012

seeing new therapist tomorrow.

Hi all how ya doing?
Im not to bad, I see a new thepist tomorrow as my original cpn has gone on maternity leave. She sould have had her baby by now, congrats katie if your reading. Also I know this is stearing away from the subject but a good friend of mine gave birth to her 9th baby, well done babes. Ok back to the suject on hand. Yes im seeing a new theripst/cpn and I am nervous because to be honest im a little ashamed of suffering from ocd spisifically pure o. I try to portray myself as the purfect munmy, you know the kind kids have everything they need, mummy is a superhero who can do anything but sometimes its hard so hid the tears.
I let you know what happens also if you watch one born every minite then please take a minute to look at a fantasic blog. Address is:heatherfrancesca.wordpress.com always cheers me up.

Love
TheAnxiousMummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment